Monday 9 November 2015

4 Weeks Left & Christmas Cheer

   
                         
                                                         Photograph: Tesco.co.uk

Hiya friends, I haven't been writing much recently but I am still alive and well! I hope everyone is adjusting to the wintery weather we have been having all accross Nottingham. I am absolutely loving wearing cosy jumpers again and have managed to find a couple to fit over my ever-growing tummy. I have even got a Christmas jumper or two which I am enjoying wearing under my white winter coat. I do love the snuggly clothes that come with winter.


I have even purchased my first few chiristmas tree decorations. I have the deer in the photograph above, some cute snowflakes, fairylights by the tonne and an adorable little light up snowman for our fireplace. I shall put them up soon and do a pretty post on those so you can see. I am holding off on the tree until boyf gets back so we can choose one together. :)

Too early for Christmas I hear some of you say? Baby is due in 4 weeks time so I feel no guilt whatsoever getting our home all christmassy a little early as I probably won't have the energy when she arrives. I also want the first time she comes home to be magical, and nothing says magical more than a sparkly wonderland inspired by Christmas cheer! :)

I have purchased a mini keyboard kit for my ipad mini so it turns it into a tiny tiny tiny laptop!! I find this is really nice for when I'm talking to my friends, researching or writing. When I go into hospital it will be packed in my bag with me for sure. That way whoever joins me will have entertainment as well if we have a long wait for diva to turn up. I feel ready, just need my best friend home.

Also would just like to say the biggest heart felt thank you to my loved ones. Friends, you have been my rock and I always strive to be yours too. I love you friends, you know who you are and I am forever grateful for your love and care. Baby lady will be sure to know about you and how you have been there for me. We did it! 

4 weeks to go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS