Thursday 1 October 2015

Crunchy Leaves & Growing Tummy

                        

Hello October, hello friends!

I can't believe it's this time of year already... It seems like the summer weather has only just got started from where I'm sat! Will soon be time to get a nice new scarf and pair of gloves ready for the crisper weather. I have already dug my pink winter coat out from storage and washed it so it is all fresh and ready for when the time comes to put it on. I have to say, I am rather excited to cuddle in front of the fire place though, with a hot chocolate and my fluffy socks on! :)

Autumn can be so pretty too, the rusty colours and crunchy leaves all look so lovely in their own way. Summer is full of bright, exciting colours but winter brings with it an almost magical feeling. 

For the first time in many years I am actually looking forward to Christmas this year! All I want is for my new little family to be together and be happy around the fire place. I am excited to find a Christmas tree and decorate the flat with lots of sparkly things! But before that can happen we have to get through this month and next month, and then pop baba out! 

I'm struggling to sleep very well at the moment because my bump is getting bigger and my body feels very trapped and achy at night. I love my bubble baths but even those don't help with the extra weight I'm now carrying. At least we know she is growing all big and strong so I don't mind :)

Those are the things that I'm most looking forward to this time of year. I really hope someone wants to host a non alcoholic Halloween party because I bet I could pull off painting my tummy to look like a pumpkin!

Rosie Lily xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS