Monday 21 September 2015

Rosie Lily Beauty - Return to Blogging


                        
                                                         RosieLilyBeauty 2015

                                                               

It's been 6 months since I last poured my mind out onto virtual paper. 6 months since my last YouTube video and about 6 days since I re-found my spark to ignite my passion, once more, for my online world. I am in a good place to share my thoughts, feelings, inspiration, good news and generally spread cheer once more here on my blog.

RosieLucky has been changed to RosieLilyBeauty for no other reason than for me to have a fresh, clean image to re-invent myself in my favourite place in the world - online in my written blog. 

                         
                                                    Photograph by Aimee Cleaver

                                                                         
On the 9th December 2015, just before snow starts falling for Christmas this year, I am expecting a 
little miracle in the form of a baby girl. Florence, we can't wait to meet you little princess. You are so loved and you are the one who has been kicking me to start up dreaming once more.

                         
                                                          Instagram: rosyarabella

                                                  Beauty, Baby & Life -

If you are a follower from my YouTube channel, Instagram or previous blog you will be very much aware of my love for fashion, beauty and all things cute-sy! This is still going to be my main focus online, which will be gently mixed in with a cute baby blog with my mini lady. If you think I wear too many flowers and hair bows on a daily basis, wait until I can accessorise our new addition! (I for one, can't wait and have already stocked up on some adorable outfits for her!) 

                         
                                                Instagram: rosyarabella

                        
                                                         Instagram: rosyarabella

                                                                   
So here I am once again, tapping on the keyboard with brand new ideas flowing back and forth and full of colour. Prepare for daily posts on Beauty, Baby & all things Cute-sy! 


What have you been up to since I've been away? 

RosieLily xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS