Wednesday 4 November 2015

Little Pink Haul


Evening friends! I haven't been on here for a while as I've been so wrapped up in getting things ready for baby girl and for my little family for Christmas! Only 5 weeks (until due date) left, it's all very exciting. 

So today I went on a lovely girly day with one of my friends and I picked up some adorable things. By a coincidence, they all happened to be pink and white / cream! 


I got a very cute woollen hat and a beautiful white coat from Primark. My main aim for today's outing was for me to get a lovely new coat so I'm very happy I was able to find the perfect one. I love it! I got size 12 as I know in a few weeks I will be able to zip it up and wear it normally, whereas now it will not zip up over my bump hehe!



Next from a local boutique I got this cute pink and white star knitted jumper which I absolutely adore! It is so soft to touch and is M/L size which means it will fit cosy over my tummy now and once Crystal is born, it will be nice and loose for winter days. :)


I have decided this year I would love a nice perfume for Christmas, so I picked up a brochure from super drug to look at while I'm in the bath. I smelt Arianna Grande's perfume 'Ari' and I absolutely loved it. It reminded me of strawberries and Christmas so I may have already made my choice!


Last but not least, I found Crystal the perfect little snowsuit! It has little hearts all over it and is a lovely shade of pink and is super warm and padded. I love this one, I wanted to get it a few weeks ago but they didn't have the 0-3 months size in stock but my friend noticed they had one today so I grabbed it straight off the rack! She is going to look so cute in this in her pink pram! I can't wait to meet our little girl :)

What have you been up to today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS