Sunday 22 November 2015

Christmas Nightmares & 2 Weeks To Go


Hey everyone, I have not posted in a while due to not being very well. I've had lots of nurse visits and been trying to take it easy so I have enough energy when baby arrives. I am getting the right help so I am confident that everything will be okay :)

I'm now 100% ready for baby lady to arrive, we have everything she could possibly need so that makes me very happy that she will not miss out on anything. I am extremely nervous about birth. I have been having panic attacks about it and many very vivid and disturbing nightmares. This does not put my mind at ease!



I have had a home visit from a midwife who talked through everything I was unclear about with me, I really feel this helped me a lot. I have also been attending baby classes in order to try and prepare my mind more for the actual delivery. I am still very nervous but I'm happy that my research and these classes have put me in a better position to just let things happen when they do and to try and not be as terrified. I've only got two weeks and 3 days left until her due date - eeeek! Both scary and beautiful.


I am very much looking forward to have her in my arms and to be able to move like a normal person again instead of rolling off the sofa like an elephant! Would be nice to fit in the bath properly too hehe! Oh and not forgetting I am so excited to be able to wear nice tops again as I have been literally living in black leggings and man sized tshirts for the last few months... I am looking forward to fitting in my lovely jeans and lacey tops again! :)

Hope everyone is well and happy! I'm enjoying the crisp winter air and hope you are too, I love it so much! 

Rosie Lily xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS