Friday 2 October 2015

Tiny Leggings & Nursery

   
                        

I went on one of the sweetest shopping trips ever today, I will be doing a full shop by shop baby clothes haul post/video in the coming days. The rest of our furniture is being delivered tomorrow and I am SO excited!! :)) 

I fell in love with these tiny leggings (Primark) since before I even knew I was having a girl. I have some the exact same just significantly bigger so they were one of the things I was most excited to get hold of! I think baby girl leggings are just so sweet and they are going to be really comfy for her to spend most her time in. I have stocked up on around 12 pairs of different coloured leggings and I can't wait to meet her and put her in them :)

Since being pregnant (and rather round) the only thing I feel comfy in are human sized leggings so I have gotten to know just how enjoyable they are to wear. They feel like you're wearing pyjamas basically! PERFECT!

The nursery is looking oh so pink and cute! I am very proud of how things are all coming together. Hard work and determination pays off :)

Rosie Lily xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS