Friday 9 October 2015

Pastel Pinks & Resting

   
                       
Hiya! 

I haven't posted for about a week as I have been so busy sorting the house out for our pending arrival. I have also been quite ill due to pregnancy changes and have been stuck in bed feeling very week. I am now making sure I take things a lot slower than I have been. I'm just not able to do everything I could a few months ago, even a day out in town with my friends is a struggle after a while and I need to nap when I get back home! 

                      

I had a trip to hospital Sunday evening. All is okay but was on a monitor and was feeling very under the weather. I have antibiotics now which I'm hoping takes some of this weak feeling away so I can enjoy the next few months. :)

I am also excited to say I was able to treat myself to some clothes and shoes that actually fit me! I got some cute lilac jelly shoes (my favourites) and then some little pastel blue flowery dolly shoes which I absolutely adore! I also got some two new pairs of leggings and a pastel pink woolly jumper! These will hopefully last me until I can fit into my old clothes again comfortably :) 

We also got little one's first teddy bear which is a Minnie Mouse from the Disney store. We are going to give it to her on Christmas Day :)

Rosie Lily xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS