Saturday 10 October 2015

Coral Clothes & Pretty Bows


Hey, just thought I would share with you a little snippet of my coral outfit and accessories. During my summer I have been hit and miss when it comes to finding clothes that fit me for a decent amount of time. Although I love my summer dresses, and I happily wore them for months on end - they eventually would no longer fit comfortably over my tummy!


My most comfortable outfit choice during my second trimester was the simple look of a pretty summer mini dress and a pair of white or black ankle length leggings. Of course to top if off my infamous jelly shoes were a fave but I also gave into flip flops for the majority of summer 2015.


Hair wise, my lovely new thick, healthy looking locks were accompanied by a selection of pretty flower hair clips, along with flower crowns some days and my all time favourites - pretty bows! I get my hair accessories mainly from Claire's and a bow usually costs about £3. They are in my hair every single day with my side fringe so they are worth every penny!


My handbag also got a makeover in the sense that I treated myself to a new coral coloured purse after having a scraggy purse for many years! Got this one for £4 in the New Look summer sale.... Love it! :)

Now I am in my third trimester, unfortunately these clothes do not fit around my growing baba BUT I will be slipping straight back into them once I have had baby, and once my tummy goes down a little - fingers crossed! In the mean time I have done a little more shopping (bargains only) so I am once again comfy in some larger size clothes! :)

What is your favourite summer outfit?

Rosie Lily xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS