Friday 9 October 2015

My Instagram

   
                                   

Evening! 

I am a big fan of Instagram and I absolutely love scrolling through different collections of photos from people who I choose to follow. I also post on my own account multiple times daily so why not give my new account a follow? :) @rosyarabella

                           

I think Instagram is the nicest way to share memories and it makes me really happy to scroll back and look at the moments that I have chosen to capture. I also really enjoy searching tags and seeing what other people choose to post :)

I find it a very calming and refreshing app to use and it is often the first thing I look at when I pick up my phone. 

                        
    

Which social networking app do you like the most? :)

Rosie Lily xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS