Saturday 17 October 2015

Bump Update & Home Sweet Home

 
                        

Evening friends, it's been a few days since I posted as I have been unwell again! Anyway, who would have thought growing a tiny human would be easy?? It isn't! My body doesn't feel like it's mine anymore, it will all be worth it when she arrives though, I know that much :)

My tummy is super round and heavy now. She is about 4lbs and my back sure feels it! I have been having lots of hot bubbly baths to ease my back ache. She loves wiggling around when I poor bubbles and water from the bath over my bump. I enjoy talking to her and it makes me smile so much when I see my tummy move because she's wiggling around in there, probably sucking her thumb! So cute. 

                        

I have spent a few days in bed on and off because I've been feeling very weak, even a shopping trip to town makes me very achy and tired at the moment! I am learning that I have to take things a bit slower during this trimester as my body is changing all the time to grow my princess. I enjoy sitting in bed with my dog watching The Office (one of my favourite go-to programmes). 

The flat is now finished! Yay!! It has been months and months of hard work and patience but it is finally looking gorgeous and homely! I've been loving having my friends come to visit. :)

        

Next week I am having a bump painting done on my tummy, something I've wanted to have done for a few months now so I'm very excited for that! I will get some lovely photos of it :)

Baby has the most adorable nursery, I can't wait to see her playing in it with us. I am so excited for Christmas, I just have to get through the next 7 weeks! 

Rosie Lily xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS