Wednesday 23 September 2015

Get To Know Me - TAG

   
   
                                    

I thought it might be nice to go straight into a little questionnaire which might reveal a bit about myself. I'm going to tag some friends at the end of it too so keep an eye out if you have a blog! :)

Get To Know Me -

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without?
I never ever leave the house without my phone because I feel safer with it because I know that if anything goes wrong I will be able to contact someone. I like to be over cautious and prepared when I leave the house!

2.Favorite brand of makeup?
I don't like to splash out too much money on my make up at the moment but my favourite of all time, well so far, is Boots Natural Collection. It makes my skin feel really nice and looks healthy. If I had a bit more money I probably would go for MAC because their range of lipsticks are absolutely gorgeous! Maybe one day...

3.Favourite flowers?
think my favourite flowers are going to have to be pink blossom. When the trees are full of blossom in the summer it makes me so happy! I love the pink and white colours it has. 

4.Favourite clothing stores?
I really do love Primark and New Look. I think they both have a lovely range of styles and most of their selection is very affordable and cheerful which I love.

5.Favourite perfume?
I really used to love Cher Lloyds white chocolate and raspberry flavour perfume. I carried it everywhere in my handbag until it ran out. I would really love a nice new perfume actually! 

6.Heels or flats?
I absolutely love wearing shoes which have a bit of a heel but I am quite tall as it is (5'8") so sometimes I prefer to wear flats so I don't tower over my friends when we go on nights out.

7.Do you make good grades?
I am actually really proud of my university grades - I got a 2:1 in Media Production :)

8.Favourite colour?
Pink, do you really need to ask me that?!

9.Do you drink energy drinks?
No I don't anymore, I am scared what they might do to my health.

10.Do you drink juice?
Yes yes yes! My favourite is lovely ice cold cranberry juice!

11.Do you like swimming?
I do, but only in the sea. One of my dreams is to swim with dolphins.

12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
No, shuvel them in. Lool 

13.Whats your favourite moisturizer?
I have this one moisturizer which I don't ever let myself run out of. It's coconut and smells beautiful and leaves my skin feeling so soft and fresh! I love it :)

14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
I definitely do.

15.Do you get mad easily?
I wouldn't say I ever get mad really, I get upset instead of angry. 

16.Are you into ghost hunting?
Erm, deffo not!!

17.Any phobias?
Panic attacks as they happen quite a lot.

18.Do you bite your nails?
Sadly, yes. I do paint my nails every couple of days to try and put me off it but sometimes I do it by accident!

19.Favourtie thing to do to relax?
I love to have a nice hot bubble bath with my radox, I also enjoy cuddles and reading a nice book in my room.

20.If you could be anything in the world, what would you be?
As long as I'm a good person I will be happy but I also dream about being a film director and a writer.


So there we have it, I've answered all the questions so now it's time for me to pass this on to some friends!

I tag these lovely girlies -

Catherine Cleevely - www.simplybeautybycatherine.blogspot.co.uk

and Danielle Hall

Thanks for looking at my blog, please give me a follow :)
RosieLily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS