Monday 28 September 2015

Connected Once Again

   
                                        

Heya! Good news....... I am now officially after 5 months, connected to the Internet! I promise to never take it for granted again. Funny how something you use everyday with great ease, once it's taken away, then is the time that you realise just how lucky you were to be connected. Oh well, I'm back!

This came as a lovely surprise today after I had quite a difficult morning. I had a health assessment and I am very glad it is over. I hate how they have to drag everything up that I have finally started to overcome. It seems to bring it all back again and it can be tough, so I'm glad I have my online distraction :) 

I went on a lovely walk with my Alfie. He is the sweetest little doggy in the world. He is currently curled up next to me on the sofa dosing off. I love the sound of his snoring, it's so damn cute! 

Just a quick hello really, I am excited to show you a few hauls which I have done recently. Both baby and accessories orientated! :)

What have you done today?

Rosie Lily xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS