Wednesday 30 September 2015

Little Lady & New Hair


                        

Morning, just a little update. I have reached 30 weeks and I am so excited to meet my little princess! There are 10 weeks to go (possibly less or a little more depending on what she decides to do) but we are finally all ready for her to arrive! :)

I had a little baby shower surprise yesterday and I am over the moon that I have such special friends :) Me and my little family want you to know just how much we truly appreciate those who have stuck by me and helped to build me back up during the tough times. You are very special to us.

Little lady has had a name change and we are over the moon about our final decision. It has a very special meaning to me and my man. It is the one. We will be announcing it when she is here.

       
        

I have begun to feel braxton hicks again and that combined with an achy body means I will be staying at home for a while until I feel better. I have my dark brown hair back again and I absolutely adore it :)

                         
   

Hope you have all got good things to look forward to, it keeps you healthy.

Rosie Lily xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS