Thursday 31 March 2016

Dear Hannah Montana,


                       

Evening friends, hope you have been enjoying the sunshine. A nice little surprise after a fair few months of sharp, cold, air!

Today's post is dedicated to a HUGE part of my childhood. A time in my life where I learnt to be who I wanted to be, with the much appreciated help of a very well known girl, called Hannah Montana. In 2006 the breakthrough Disney show, blew up on our TV screens and made it's way into the hearts of millions of young people. With the smiley beaming face of Miley Cyrus, and the hope that possibilities in life were endless, we were willingly sucked into the wonderful world of Hannah Montana. Now we are in 2016, and the love for our girl has never gone away. Even though Miley somewhat changed/grew up/ found herself, or whatever you wish to call it, Hannah still lives on in our hearts. This was, and always will be, my most treasured part of childhood. She was my rolemodel. She was my friend when I was alone and lacking confidence. Through her I found my voice. Hannah always knew how to smile through the rubbish and that is something which I carried through into my own life, learning from her as a child. I am very much looking forward to the day when I can watch Hannah Montana over with my daughter when she is a little older. I truly believe it is full of very valuable life lessons about hopes, dreams, friendships and family. These are all the most important things in life and I am determined to pass these onto my daughter, with a little help from our faveourite superstar. Thankyou Miley. Thankyou Hannah.

Rosie Lily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS