Monday 15 February 2016

Would You Rather? | Beauty Tag

                                 
                                   

Questions
1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up? Nice hair and no makeup because I don't mind my skin or the way my face looks without any make up at all BUT I may get some stick if I go out looking like a caveman who's just emerged from a bramble bush! 

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out? Well if I absolutely have to chose then I'd rather have my eyebrows lopped off. No point in walking round getting dust in your eyes. Practical choice! :)

3.Would you rather be forced to shop only MAC or Rimmel for the rest of your life? I have actually never ever had or used any MAC products, but Rimmel I have quite a bit of experience with. I love Rimmel's eye make up so I'd have to say I'd go with Rimmel. I also think price wise, I'm onto a winner!

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Lipgloss and lip liner combo because I don't think I'd suit a perm very much...

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush? Erm, foundation line because that is easily solvable once it is noticed. However, a strong blusher disaster would be difficult to hide!

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts, I love a good pair of tight shorts!

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered? I haven't ever had a fake tan before, I don't generally like them but if I had to I would prefer to have funny looking tan lines. At least then I could say it's due to inexperience, where as looking like a double dipped Dorito, well, there really isn't a good enough excuse!

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
Bad hair colour because I don't believe there is such a thing! I think everyone's hair colour is beautiful :)
 
9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter by far. Goodbye! YouTube is my passion.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara? 
Mascara because I know you can do similar things with hot water as I used to do this before I tried actual mascara :) 

I tag Chloe Mcnab, Koren Sewell & Catherine Cleevely <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS