Sunday 25 October 2015

Halloween & Bump Update

        
                                                       Photograph: We Heart It App       

Evening, just a little one before I get myself into bed! I hope you have enjoyed your weekend :)

Bump update: I am experiencing a fair amount of cramps, aches and goodness knows what, I also feel like I weigh 1000 tonnes. Not to worry though, I know tiny lady is growing all strong in there and we are very excited to meet her soon. I can't help but smile (after wincing with the pain) when I see her leg/elbow come out and make a bump in the side of my tummy. Little one obviously wants to escape so she can have a cuddle with us! I love her already, we both do. It's such a nice feeling knowing she has grown strong because of me. If I get tiger stripes down the line then I know I will have earned them and I will be proud of them. I am excited to meet her! :) My little fluffy penguin is excited to meet his sister! 

                         
                                                            Instagram: @rosyarabella

It feels so much like winter outside now and I'm actually getting excited because the air feels very Christmassy!! Yayyyy! The one good thing about winter time. And the snowmen of course if the snow decides to turn up this year. How exciting! 

Halloween is next though and I've been enjoying seeing all of the funny decorations in the shops already. I remember I used to dress up as a cat most years and my sister was always the witch. I used to love picking up a broomstick from Wilkos for our Halloween parties. Shame I can't go to anything like that this year, but I will enjoy seeing photos of other people having a fun time dressing up and partying. I will probably be home watching a film with my puppy. That's good enough for me :)

I not a big fan of fireworks purely because of the BANGS! I may see if I can see any out of my window though, that might be nice being all cosy and watching the pretty colours :)

What do you like most about the change in season at this time of year? Halloween? Bonfire night? Christmas? 
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS