Friday 12 February 2016

Younique Makeup & Shock To The System

   
        

Hey friends!

I am sure most of you have noticed that I have recently joined Younique and that I have been very excited to be working with their beautiful makeup! I have received 3 parcels in the post so far and have another exciting one on the way. I absolutely love wearing makeup, although I like it to look natural as I hate the fake look. But even with a natural style of makeup, you can have a lot of fun with it. This is one of the reasons why I joined Younique. I had my business qualified last week as I reached a certain target. I am already working into the second promotion which I am enjoying a lot! 

                      
    

I am also going through the worst time of my life at the moment, one which requires a lot of hard work, and one which is very painful but is soon coming to an end thank goodness. Let's just say, justice will be served in the next few weeks!

So while I have been stuck in hospital for the last few weeks, I have had lots of visits from friends and family, and also have kept distracted by reading a book on small businesses and delving into the glittery world of my new make up stock! I love trying all the products and even made my first video in a year as a result of playing about with my favourite items. This is HUGE for me as I haven't had the courage to make a YouTube video in around 11 months, and as you know I have made over 250 YouTube videos in my time over both my channels. It is my passion. So stopping making them was very painful and out of character. 

       
    

The last five weeks have been absolute hell, but by keeping my mind focusing positively on lawyers, Younique, my family and friends, I have been able to lift myself out of what could have been it. I feel determined and very ready to fight for what is right, and this is what we are headed towards in the next week or so.

I also have been doing some secret filming on my Silver GoPro 4, in which I managed to record something which has highlighted a major flaw in a certain system of society. This has reignited my belief and determination to revive my media production and video making routes. See, it's all about taking hell and making it worth something.

We are going to come out of this a lot better off, lets just say. Quite rightfully. 

                      
   
Over and out for now, Rosie Lily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS