Saturday 24 October 2015

Pretty Beach Lantern

 
Instagram: @rosyarabella

Hey! Hope you have been having a nice weekend even though it is all rainy outside! I've spent a lot of my time since being out of hospital all cosy and wrapped up indoors, but I was taken into my local village today to get a few cute things for my home. I got all sorts of lovely things and I'm really excited to set them up and decorate my spaces with the things I bought. I got plenty of beach themed things for my bathroom, one of which I'm going to show you right now as I have absolutely fallen in love with it! (I managed to grab the last one!) ;)


Here it is, the sweetest little lantern box I have ever seen! I found it in the bathroom section of a shop called B&M. It sells some really cute things for home decor and to be honest, most of my wall plaques and decorative stickers have come from their shop. I highly recommend B&M for putting the finishing touches on your bedroom or home if you have one. I picked this cutie up for £3.99.


I think it is just so adorable, so does Alfie by the looks of him in the photograph below, hehe! :)


I have put it in my bathroom on the shelf which is level to my bath so I will be able to light my cinnamon and apple candle and watch it while I have my lovely calm bubble baths at night time. I also have a starfish and some other cute bits and bobs in my bathroom (it is my most relaxing room) and I plan on doing a mini bathroom tour blog post in the coming week because I am so proud of it! :) 


Do you have any favourite shops for little bits and bobs? Let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS